Glimmer-Glass Detailing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just want to give a shoutout to Chris over at GGD, just ordered a PC kit w/ poorboys and I'm going to give it a shot this weekend, I'll also get some pics of the '** before and after. Anyone looking to get some detailing supplies should definatly check out his site http://www.glimmerglassdetailing.com/ awsome prices and service to match :head3:

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And he does give discounts and sets up special group buys etc. Great guy from what I see him doing for others on the forum. I purchased my foam gun from a group buy he did for us. :headbang::happy107::party36:

OP
OP
Chris

Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sure, I need to cop a foam gun next, I dropped him a pm over at gmfullsize and let him know we have a section going over here so we'll see if he makes an apperance

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Free plugs! Got to love it :)

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm already a member there....I'm partial to checking with a distributor before offering his discounts throughout the web.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ppesek