Got them in....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Oh Nfmaous, some peoples fog HIDs melt their fog housings!
Looks like yours is not a problem though.....

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
no problems in the yukon, and they were much appreciated going down the freeway at 4 a.m. in the morning with no lights for miles and no other cars. It felt so peaceful with no other cars around. lol

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OOOO yeah, nah when i had my HID's put n my fogs i had them swap out the factory fogs for some other ones but they cracc'd, imma take a gew pictures tuesday if you look close when they are off the housing part (glass) is cracc'd but when i run my finger across them i can't feel the cracc. igot you thought u meant like the wiring or sumtin.. but its cool i guess it doesnt break off or nuffn..guess the investment was good when it rains no problems snow cold heat no problems (YET!!!)

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score

this has been repeted and repeated on site after site to anybody that does HIDS. Reality. Still much better light. If done properly it wont blind people, and to be honest I dont give a ****. Most people dont care anyway.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
My HID's don't blind me standing in about 10 feet in front of them... Bright, but not overkill.

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, my HIDs don't bother me either, standing withing 10 to 15 feet of the car staring dead on into the headlights it is not anywhere near the point that causes me to feel like it to bright or irritating. And also reading those articles that were posted above, about the whole scattered pattern BS, you have to be a scientist to even notice that!!! I love my HIDs, cant even compare to those stock bulbs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChuckWoodChuck