Hello From Boston!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi just looking to say hello

:)

I recently bought a 2017 Tahoe LS with 80,000 miles, and added the following MODs:
Boost Auto heated tow mirrors with Turn signals and rear facing High Output LED Spotlights
Tekonsha Prodigy P3 Trailer Brake Controller
Optional Factory wheels with 285/45R22 tires; Original tires are 265/65R18 which I will use for winter tires
LED headlight, turn signal, back up, fog lights

I'm considering adding a second battery and higher amperage alternator

I will be towing a 6000 pound 25 foot travel trailer

My wife, of 45 years, and I are retired

In my previous life I worked as an machinist, automotive mechanic, heavy truck mechanic, regional truck driver, and a heavy duty wrecker operator

Nice resume! Welcome!

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi
I heard you have lots a room in the springtime and you can sell your paintings on the sidewalk. At least that’s what Dave Loggins sez.

If you haven’t driven a car with column straight shift, you may need to ask your grandpaw about this.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi
I heard you have lots a room in the springtime and you can sell your paintings on the sidewalk. At least that’s what Dave Loggins sez.

If you haven’t driven a car with column straight shift, you may need to ask your grandpaw about this.

Had 2 D-100's with 3 on a tree with slant sixes. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevymec