Hello!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wizard Smokey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently bought a dirt cheap, ************* 2002 Yukon Denali. It's rough and rusty, and the previous owner definitely did not keep up on the maintenance. Fortunately, the engine and trans seem to be in great shape, and now that I've done some maintenance, runs very well. The truck was bone stock when I bought it, and we have already began hacking it into submission.

To put it simply, this is a truck me and a buddy will use to mob around and destroy some tires, without being worried about breaking or crashing our nicer cars. I might make a thread about it later, because we have already started hacking on this rig, but for now I'll just leave you with this:

20221009_202905.jpg

OP
OP
Wizard Smokey

Wizard Smokey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow, i have not seen a chopped denali before. Can’t wait to see the finished product. I love my 2002 denali and enjoy rambling around in the woods and such. Welcome from Utah.
Thanks! Neither have we, and that's why we did it. Hopefully we'll be done with the bodywork in the next few days and it'll be properly worth showing off.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami&NYC!

Have friends in North Chesterfield Virginia. A lot of nice people [and restaurants] there.

I am sure you will have a lot of fun with your Denali! Glad the engine and trans were in good shape!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Will be watching your progress on this rig.