HID Hype

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great input from everyone. I think I'm going to hop on the HID bandwagon.

I really appreciate the knowledge shared through this venue. Can't get this from bias view points of shop owners.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I tried to get some bulbs from a local guy here (SHOULD be easier) and he was an idiot. I argued with him for 5 minutes before just walking out.... :(

Would have been easier to get local (and just a little more expensive) than ordering online and waiting to be shipped.

bourgeois

Reaction score
Don't waste your time with other bulbs, that's what I did. I tried at least 8 different bulbs and the output was never good enough. Got the HID kit from xenon depot with Philips 4300k bulbs and they have performed flawlessly for a year now. Not one issue or flicker. I didn't want to go this route, but I had no choice and am now glad I did. I think they are brighter than the stock HID's on the Denali.

Did you install the relay harness and canbus harness for the kit? Or did you just use the factory headlight plugs? Thanks

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always use the reteofit source relay harnes. It is by far the best avalible.
Even on 35watt kits.

Warm up time is reduces and all flicker is gone.

JBmore

Reaction score
Did you install the relay harness and canbus harness for the kit? Or did you just use the factory headlight plugs? Thanks

The kit had capacitors and relays. Been working flawlessly for over a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnybalo