HID retrofit w/TSX projectors: walkthrough w/pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baldd86

Reaction score
howd this work out for you? im interested in trying this setup as well

I finish them, they look good.

6b21799e-0e42-bcc9.jpg

ad0715ef-1e57-c2ac.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

baldd86

Reaction score
Thanks I updated the pic, the second pic is with the high on. I pulled off the high beam halogens for the pic. So just the projector is throwing the high beam.

ATL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man, that looks great! but im curious as to how the bi xenons work with our headlights. do you have to run the 4 hi mod? or how do u keep projectors powered when hitting the brights?

baldd86

Reaction score
man, that looks great! but im curious as to how the bi xenons work with our headlights. do you have to run the 4 hi mod? or how do u keep projectors powered when hitting the brights?

I have the 4hi but its not needed, the kit comes with a connection from the highs that splits the connection for the projector high, and the other connection for the high halogen bulb.

ATL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 4hi but its not needed, the kit comes with a connection from the highs that splits the connection for the projector high, and the other connection for the high halogen bulb.

got ya! thanks bro, been wondering that for a while. i hope to order the retro kit next week, along with some new shocks :rocking:

baldd86

Reaction score
You need to make a plate to fit the projector in the housng

ATL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to make a plate to fit the projector in the housng

will u elaborate alittle more on that please sir? when i do the install, ill take tons of pics and make a thread like this one. id love to include any tips you can give me

baldd86

Reaction score
I did a how to on gmfullsize.com
Here is a pic of my plate (sheet of metal)
ad0715ef-1b24-891d.jpg

baldd86

Reaction score
I also aligned my projector by adding spacers between the plate and projector, each side had different amount of spacers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesj82