how much pressure??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Liquid glass isnt a wax it's a polish. Man after a few coats the paint looks well like glass. Not hard to use. It is use by alot of guys at car shows. That and Meguires. Make sure the contents are a pail blue not white. There is a knock off floating around. I have been using it for 20 years.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
If you are using a PC it is VERY VERY hard to burn paint. I would guess most other Random orbitals are the same.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yea im not useing a PC... i will be using a random orbital, i dont have speed adjustment though

dec322

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just dont push as hard and dont let it stay in one place to long. In no time you will find out what your comfortable presure wise.

Watch the sharp edges of the vehicle. I burned through the paint on my old cobra...sharp edges on the front fenders....also low paint. The killing part is I did it with a pc:emotions122::emotions122:

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Watch the sharp edges of the vehicle. I burned through the paint on my old cobra...sharp edges on the front fenders....also low paint. The killing part is I did it with a pc:emotions122::emotions122:

there isnt really many sharp edges on these trucks, i still dont know how i am going to get into the creases at the fender flares...

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there isnt really many sharp edges on these trucks, i still dont know how i am going to get into the creases at the fender flares...

You dont you get what you can with the buffer and when your done with the buffer you take the cover off and us it by hand to apply in the creases. As for the burning on the edges dont stop and dont press to hard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dboric