Just ordered my '15 Denali!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixpointoh03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup $75,210 is what it shows on mine but I figured thats likely to change so I didn't want to quote it LOL The funny thing is that Midnight Amethyst wasn't a premium up charge color till the last minute ARGH.

I ordered the quicksilver metallic so I didn't have to pay the premium pant cost. Only other thing I didn't get was the factory all weather floormats

OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice

Congratulations

Thank you, I'm looking forward to it! :)

I ordered the quicksilver metallic so I didn't have to pay the premium pant cost. Only other thing I didn't get was the factory all weather floormats

I think if I wasn't married Quicksilver would have been my choice I think it looks great on that truck!

sixpointoh03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think if I wasn't married Quicksilver would have been my choice I think it looks great on that truck![/QUOTE]

Ya that the color I have now I'm pretty partial to it. Luckily it's my wife's favorite color to so it's a win for me

OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anxiously waiting to start seeing these on the road

We have quite a few on the road up here but they are all manufacturer vehicles. I think we will see customer vehicles as soon as the next two weeks though!

I think if I wasn't married Quicksilver would have been my choice I think it looks great on that truck!

Ya that the color I have now I'm pretty partial to it. Luckily it's my wife's favorite color to so it's a win for me[/QUOTE]

Definitely!

Congrats!

I was at GMC dealer yesterday and almost pulled the trigger on a 14' Denali Sierra. But i want to go see these Yukon Denali at the Philly auto show the week first.

Don't do it; you'll buy one lol that's what sealed the deal for me (the show!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dnbri512

Latest posts