least expensive way to drop my hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
You're still not funny dude. It's chill tho my pops humors himself all the time we just ignore him :cheers:

OP
OP
road1will

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
I have almost 100k on my truck running extremely well. Here is a list of the napa part #s you'll need

Inner Tie Rod Ends - NCP 2693124
Outer Tie Rod Ends - NCP 2693122
Idler Arm Pivot Assembly - NCP 2683717
Idler Arm Assembly - NCP 2683714
Pitman Arm Assembly - NCP 2681673

Gusset the idler pivot assembly to the frame like so:
idler-pivot

Also look at replacing the intermediate steering shaft with a borgeson billet piece, part #000937
https://www.borgeson.com/catalog2/product_info.php?products_id=782&osCsid=84e702d91dff9b0f4409bca55937c3f1
chevyshaft.jpg

What exactly are the signs that the ISS needs to be replaced? I know they are a big problem area for our trucks...but i've never heaerd what the symptoms of a worn ISS are...

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I aint trying to be. I just dont like lowered shit. :adminpower:
Well that's your fault for being a douchebag then.
What exactly are the signs that the ISS needs to be replaced? I know they are a big problem area for our trucks...but i've never heaerd what the symptoms of a worn ISS are...
Steering wheel clunks, random uncentering of the steering wheel, excessive wheel adjustment at highway speeds. There is a bunch of info floating around, makes the trucks steer alot better tho.

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
even sports cars? sedans?

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

sting!

REally no. Changes the look in a bad way.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

So why waste your time reading a thread about lowering? I wouldn't come and chime in a thread about making ur neck more red......
:Plugged:

I wouldnt care if you did.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
LoL RT is a lowered hater....typical Republico conservative **** who believes "his way or no way">>>>lol RT I'm joking!
By the way RY why dont you lift the kon.....just don't want to?

Last edited:

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man you guys missed it. the cheapest way to lower your hoe is to let the air out of the tires. It might drive like shit but it is the cheapest.

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Max,
What is the reason for gusseting that idler pivot to the frame like , and what is that blue part?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74

Latest posts