Leaving dfw by the truckload

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I think they are some head honchos of GM Financial in our building. They had the new silverado and new sierra when they first came out as well. Question though. They are built in Arlington, these are in Fort Worth, Why would they have Michigan plates and not texas?

Just curious.

Because GM headquarters is in Michigan so all their plates are through there. Look at the plates and they will say Manufacturer on them.

OP
OP
F

FERGHOE

Hoe Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to whoever fixed my post. Phone won't do multiple pictures.

This truck was on I30 heading into east Texas.

I saw a new yukon 2 months ago driving in dfw with Texas manufacturer plates. I wasn't able to snap a pic of that one

Beltboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok guys... I've got a neighbor who is a prod. Mgr in Arlington that says he can finally talk. Full production started this past tues. lower trim levels pretty much ran this week on both tahoes and yukons. Production from this week will start shipping out to the aftermarket and distys and should be in dealers within 3 wks.
Drove by the plant today, saw about 200 on the lot. Didn't see any denali's and less than 5 escapades, also a few suburbs.

Yukon_Joey

Reaction score
Because GM headquarters is in Michigan so all their plates are through there. Look at the plates and they will say Manufacturer on them.

Same thing with the new Vettes here in Bowling Green, KY....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse