liftgate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mannix2019

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I have a 2019 Yukon XL-SLT. The handsfree liftgate was working but stopped. The dealer said it probably was the sensor. I am seeing a 23342243 round sensor available but seem to also see a flat sensor of some type also mounted to the rear valence secured with round speed clips.
Could anyone tell me if I just need the round sensor or are there two required.
Thanks

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it make any sound when you press the fob, interior button or exterior button?

OP
OP
M

Mannix2019

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It works with both fobs the liftgate button and the OH control inside. The only thing not working is the handsfree.
I know it is probably the sensor but it appears that there are two in that area, not sure if I need both.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not familiar with the hands free option. Is one for opening and the other makes sure it doesn’t close on someone’s head? You might look on the GM Website for a TSB if it’s a common problem. Otherwise sensors are usually pretty cheap. Buy both and send back the one you don’t need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willb

Latest posts