Looking for pics of aftermarket wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgraydotcom

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Yukon XL Denali in the blue-gray color. I am shopping for some wheels/tires. Hard to see what they will look like on my vehicle, so I was wondering if I could just ask for pictures of what others have done. Here are some basics of what I would like to see...

No lift or lowered. Im not going to do that anyway.
Stay around the OEM size at 20".
Little beefier "off-road" tire than OEM.
Chrome, or at least mostly chrome.
I like a little deeper faced wheels, with a little more sticking out the sides, but consider rubbing issues. I do not want to mod anything.

I will add my email if I am not violating any rules for posting, as soon as someone tells me its ok to.

Thanks in advance!

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try TireRack.com. IIRC, they have a tool that lets you select your vehicle and then view different wheels on it.

dnme305

Reaction score
Well I have black rims and its a 22inch wheel. Maybe it will help some since my truck is blue. You can check out my albums. Has not been lowered or lifted. 22s are on a 305/40R tire

OP
OP
C

cgraydotcom

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you birch, I have tried that, but still not giving me quite the info I want. Real pics with actual wheels and tires would help so much more.

dnme305, can you link me to your album? I searched thru some, but didnt find a place where there were many vehicles.

mfdrookie516

Reaction score
I think I had the setup you are describing... pushed out just a bit more to give it some aggressiveness, but not so bad that it's impossible to keep clean or have any rubbing issues.

Mine's black, but should give you an idea.. http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52897

For the record, I recommend the Cooper Zeon LTZ's over the Toyo Open Country AT II's that I had up until last week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmily8474

Latest posts