Looking for vehicle specific wiring diagram searching lost comm codes and transmission codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vincentmb615

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all I'm new here, been viewing in the background for years , I drive a 14 suburban but I'm working on a friends 15 Tahoe ppv 4x4, having a few u100 codes and now the transmission shows it's running hot, were going to swap the thermostat and the cooler lines because one has a small leak but I'm searching for the wiring diagram for the ecm to the transmission, possibly the whole ecu pinout for the Tahoe if anyone has it I would appreciate it I attached 2 photos of the scan data but I also have another sheet that shows all the trans solenoids with high and low voltage line pressure and actuators etc it's too many photos too upload it' shows 30 faults but I'm not sure there actually active , anyone if anyone has a diagram or has seen something similar or knows of weak point in the harness I'm all ears!!!Screenshot_20240409-172720.pngScreenshot_20240409-172726.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOC1583