Mostly Stock NBS 5.3 Tune File HPT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a mostly stock but tuned NBS (Specifically 2003) 5.3 2wd tune file I can check out? Not really interested in any EFIlive/BBP files just because it wouldn't be as easy to swap info over to the tune I'm working on.

I am working on a tune for another Tahoe (The white dog turd) and I just want to get an idea of what things people typically do to a mostly stock truck. I have very little experience tuning a 4l60 and I don't want to put a wideband in it just for a crap box tune lol.

I say mostly stock but if you have a CAI, exhaust, or cool spark plug wires that's fine, just no cams or power adders.

If you have a file you can't post it here but I can send you my email over PM

TxTaz

Reaction score
You will find a bunch of tune files to check out on HPTuners Gen3 section.
I'd offer mine, but it's for a 6.0l, 4L80e, LT Headers, Cat delete, EGR delete, dual exhaust and custom fuel tables.
Taz

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will find a bunch of tune files to check out on HPTuners Gen3 section.
I'd offer mine, but it's for a 6.0l, 4L80e, LT Headers, Cat delete, EGR delete, dual exhaust and custom fuel tables.
Taz

I hate sifting through all the HPT forum posts, I wish the repository was used as intended. Not just for stock files but for modded files from users as well.

i can offer a stock file for my 03 hoe, and even one for our 03 denali that i have played with the trans file on. but i havent gotten around to learning tuning the engine side yet.

I would be very interested in that, I have the engine stuff mostly figured out but I don't know anything about these automagical trans. I'll PM you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChuckWoodChuck