My 07 LTZ Burb slowly but surely..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
fatboygixxer

fatboygixxer

Reaction score
Nice! Sounds like you are off to a great start with modding. Any plans for a performance tune?

Don't know much about tuning at all, I began reading some of the BB threads but when I checked the tour map, they come nowhere near me. Can any custom shop do these performance tunes? I definitely want more power..

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heat gun, fingernails, and something to remove the glue residue.

3m Eraser wheel :deal:

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Don't know much about tuning at all, I began reading some of the BB threads but when I checked the tour map, they come nowhere near me. Can any custom shop do these performance tunes? I definitely want more power..

They can do a mail order tune from them as well or just travel to them or organize one for your area.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well you have a few options.. find a local EFI Live tuner.. or you can send your computer to BB and they will tune your computer and send it back to you... thats a very easy way to get a bb tune... not all local people can do a live remapping and custom tune.. and a plug and go tuner is junk compared to these vehicle specific tunes...

OP
OP
fatboygixxer

fatboygixxer

Reaction score
well you have a few options.. find a local EFI Live tuner.. or you can send your computer to BB and they will tune your computer and send it back to you... thats a very easy way to get a bb tune... not all local people can do a live remapping and custom tune.. and a plug and go tuner is junk compared to these vehicle specific tunes...

:waytogo: now on my list. Thanks alot!!

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

3m Eraser wheel :deal:

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

They can do a mail order tune from them as well or just travel to them or organize one for your area.

:waytogo:

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the roof racks can be had through oempartsdirectinc.com

they're not on the site, but you can call. 954-418-2636

OP
OP
fatboygixxer

fatboygixxer

Reaction score
the roof racks can be had through oempartsdirectinc.com

they're not on the site, but you can call. 954-418-2636

Wow, thanks! Damn I wish I'd found this site sooner. Most of my holdups have been due to not being able to find parts. Any idea on how much they cost?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Timmy doesn't have access to it he will call everyone in the world to find it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael Anderson