Nav radio not saving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatIkid

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have owned this 2008 yukon SLT l since the beginning of the year and I have noticed that my settings don't save. An example is navigation, everytime I start it, it loads in Philadelphia instead of Texas. Im not sure what to do anymore.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have owned this 2008 yukon SLT l since the beginning of the year and I have noticed that my settings don't save. An example is navigation, everytime I start it, it loads in Philadelphia instead of Texas. Im not sure what to do anymore.
probably have to browse thru the navigation manual, there is seperate manual aside from the owners manual. (you can find it online)
there is also a "regional compass setting" also not sure if that would make any difference.
the "nav" radio in these was outdated before it hit the road, might be time for a upgrade.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Consider a pre loved OEM aftermarket Navi that is a drop in. It has Navi updates & BT. It look identical to the orig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reuben0524