New Wheels Yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a set of GMC 22” wheels in gloss black to replace my stock 22” Ultimate package ones. Looks good (to me). Also ordered the black badge/emblem kits for the front/back/sides and the black mirror caps, waiting for all of those to arrive. Will maybe black out by wrapping the side chrome strip and the roof rails and want to do the black grill/surround as well. Front side window tint to match the rear as well.

505E9B1F-5475-4DC3-8112-AEC005290463.jpeg

Original

0FE3A5C1-E261-49D9-B8C6-0C330960DB07.jpeg

Will clean up my stock wheels and list for sale shortly.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I think once you have all the other chrome stuff deleted to black it will tie everything in perfectly. But until then, i personally like the overall look with original wheels better. But, everyone has that…boring….get the rest of that thing blacked out and report back!

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I think once you have all the other chrome stuff deleted to black it will tie everything in perfectly. But until then, i personally like the overall look with original wheels better. But, everyone has that…boring….get the rest of that thing blacked out and report back!
ditto

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. I got the same gloss black 22” for my Premier. I also did a separate order of the red raised center caps. Black but bow tie logo is red….just enough contrast to know it’s a logo but rest of the gloss black theme blends in well with my Midnight Boue paint.

OP
OP
L

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. I got the same gloss black 22” for my Premier. I also did a separate order of the red raised center caps. Black but bow tie logo is red….just enough contrast to know it’s a logo but rest of the gloss black theme blends in well with my Midnight Boue paint.
Nice! I debated on the red logo center caps. Have any pics of yours?

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are a brand new wheel, I was looking at them for my 2008. Could you post some more pictures in the sunlight?

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are a brand new wheel, I was looking at them for my 2008. Could you post some more pictures in the sunlight?
Here is the same picture but played with the lighting to help see the wheels a little better….

A5653798-8238-430B-8DF6-99DE5B59055C.jpeg

OP
OP
L

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll take some more pics when I can get them cleaned up. Got a little muddy this weekend getting a Christmas tree :)

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plus they could’ve save them self a ton of money just by having the stock ones powder coated gloss black. If you want black wheels, this is the cheapest way to do it and still looks super sharp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cornut