Noise from right front wheel well - 2007 Suburban LT, 2 wheel drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JochenWoern

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The verdict!!!!!!

Dealer thinks it could be a possible HUB BEARING!

Thoughts?

Truck will go in on Monday to have it checked. This darn NNBS Burb has been in the shop more in 4 months then my NBS YUK all its life.

So, Dealer found the issue this morning:

-----> Front RIGHT SIDE Sway Bar Link Bracket, BOLT snapped, bracket hanging barely in place.

This caused the bracket to hit the inside of the tires at times and a certain angle, when the truck was turning 90 degrees, the bracket moved further down, did not hit the tire and therfore one was not able to hear it.

I am starting to get convinced. GM's quality on these NNBS Trucks SUCKS compared to the NBS Truck. The Bolt snapped for a bracket to come loose on a 5 1/2 year old vehilce with barely 68K miles.

I am sorry, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You been jumping hills again? :shocked:

Actually, I don't think the quality has gone down.

I think the quality has actually gone up due to tighter tolerances.

I just think these trucks have been "sissified" more, more car like. Gearing toward more the poser crowd.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JochenWoern

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You been jumping hills again? :shocked:

Actually, I don't think the quality has gone down.

I think the quality has actually gone up due to tighter tolerances.

I just think these trucks have been "sissified" more, more car like. Gearing toward more the poser crowd.

Call it what you like, .................. then GM needs to "un-sissify" these trucks as I find it ridiculous.

If you consider a cracking dash, door handles peeling, etc. quality going UP, then I do not know?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gator Aggie