OBS 4 door tahoe traction bars with flip kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am pulling the traction bars off my tahoe. I made this setup since I could not find anything like it available for this particular body style. I used the caltrac design from my 06 crew cab as a model. They are completely bolt on and will include a flip kit to lower your vehicle 7" in the rear. I do have a set of Belltech 1/2" lift shackles that I can include. This kit requires you to remove the rivets that are holding your front hangers on and replace them with the hangers provided. You will need to remove your front leaf spring bushing and install the billet bushing. The components for the axle are completely bolt on. I have tig welded the traction bar mounts to the ubolt plate. The flip kit is a belltech branded unit. This is an awesome upgrade for anyone looking to add this style setup to their ride. Most of the parts have a pretty fresh coat of gloss black powdercoating.

Looking to get $500 shipped for everything.

a120a36a.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leschew