Tahoe got hit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife was driving and someone tried to pass her on the right while she was waiting to make a right(guy says he thought she was making a left) and he hit her front passenger wheel and scraped her fender(her front wheels were turned right so he smacked her front wheel as he tried to get by). Looks like a new wheel and fender. In today’s market looks like a 2k repair lol.

73637061545__A1762F95-F26A-4E4B-9F28-DF74DF025485.jpeg73637067545__656AC032-926A-4D86-9734-CC0E3F493949.jpeg

RobH

Reaction score
Sure sorry to hear that. I hope she's not too rattled.

I hope she got a police report and pictures of both vehicles and the accident scene with the vehicles where they came to rest. I have been in a couple of accidents where what was claimed afterwards had no relation to what happened.

Wishing you all a good outcome.

OP
OP
ReaperHWK

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure sorry to hear that. I hope she's not too rattled.

I hope she got a police report and pictures of both vehicles and the accident scene with the vehicles where they came to rest. I have been in a couple of accidents where what was claimed afterwards had no relation to what happened.

Wishing you all a good outcome.

Yep all that happened. I’m pretty sure it will work out. The other car was already in a few previous accidents from the looks of it so taking pictures of that wasn’t helpful lol.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yep all that happened. I’m pretty sure it will work out. The other car was already in a few previous accidents from the looks of it so taking pictures of that wasn’t helpful lol.
I would be worried about current insurance on the other vehicle, based off what you said about the looks of the other vehicle. Also, your vehicle will now be listed on CarFax.

OP
OP
ReaperHWK

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t care about carfax this Tahoe has been hit multiple times(all not my fault). Fromt bumper, hood, driver fender, driver door, rear bumper, all have been repainted and repaired from people hitting it. This is exactly why I don’t drive my “nice” car around town and my other daily is a 2006 f150 they can ram it if they want. That truck also has had many panels repaired and repainted over its life.

Police report is not ready yet but the insurance company was able to look him up with his plate. They told me that his latest status was “insurance cancelled” so this might be an uninsured driver. Was also told looks like it’s not my wife’s fault so they can process the claim and use my insurance and try to get the money from him later. I do have uninsured coverage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz