Tahoe template to sketch out your custom paint ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsb09000

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I found this a while back and thought I might as well share it. I printed some out to play with different paint ideas and modified some in photoshop too. Just something to kill some time.

This is my first attempt at uploading anything so I hope I've done everything alright! The second image is cleaned up a little with an ss bumper cover and ws6 hood like my truck as well as lowered and shaved.

Attachments

• chevrolet-tahoe-2006.jpg
    chevrolet-tahoe-2006.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 125
  • modified tahoe.jpg
    modified tahoe.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 99
OP
OP
tsb09000

tsb09000

Thread Killer
Reaction score
To be honest with you, I have no idea where I got it. Probably from a google image search a long time ago. Just re-discovered it the other day and thought I should share. I was kind of hoping sombody with some free time would find it and go to town with some custom paint ideas! :artist1:

OP
OP
tsb09000

tsb09000

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I didn't have anything specific in mind. I just like seeing what other people can come up with. I like everything from a clean two tone to something all out with flames front to back, top to bottom...if done right, I'm pretty picky with flames

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanders speed

Latest posts