The KidWagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
I get it! I used my own combination of parts to get what I wanted- McGaughy, Belltech, DJM, Spohn, Bilstein, Jeep :yaoface2:

How's your front dropped in addition to the 2" spindles?
It's not, yet. I ordered the AFP coilovers which utilize a Viking shock, which I then upgraded to the Berserker series. I'll use that to bring the front down 1.5-2" more, wherever looks best with the rear.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
Forgot to post about these! I couldn’t find an obnoxiously bright LED that actually fit in the puddle light housings. After hacking one of the housings up to attempt fitting a large omnidirectional LED, I trekked to Amazon to buy a new pair of housings. Instead, I found these! Integrated plug-n-play LED housings!

Video link

Amazon link

Attachments

• IMG_5490.jpeg
    IMG_5490.jpeg
    331.6 KB · Views: 6

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It'll make sense and hopefully still be funny if/when Ken responds. In short, he did a lot of custom work with his tails and third brake light and I'm hoping he'll post the vid here. Don't watch it if you have photosensitive epilepsy.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
It'll make sense and hopefully still be funny if/when Ken responds. In short, he did a lot of custom work with his tails and third brake light and I'm hoping he'll post the vid here. Don't watch it if you have photosensitive epilepsy.
Well now you’ve got me all excited!

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
I tried! I looked through his thread and member profile, hoping there'd be a link or some way to find that video. I try to deliver cuz I know how it is to be left with blue balls thanks to some teasing members here. Yes- "members" in that sense.
I stalked him, too. Couldn't find anything. I'm on page 137 of your build thread. Will be doing more reading tonight. Enjoy the reaction-bombing. :Big Laugh:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stalked him, too. Couldn't find anything. I'm on page 137 of your build thread. Will be doing more reading tonight. Enjoy the reaction-bombing. :Big Laugh:

I hope you get something productive out of my documentation, experimenting and asshattery!

Otherwise, I won't mind if you point at your monitor and laugh at me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACPTECHS