The thing you love/hate/most proud of about your truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I'll start. The thing I hate most about my truck is the front end/grille. I just prefer the Tahoe front end over Yukon but that's just me I suppose. The thing I love most will be the sound system I'm adding tomorrow. I think the mod that I'm most proud of is my rear emblems. A simple mod but looks so much better. And not many people have it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok I will bite, the thing I hate is the MPG and the best thing is the masculine design, unlike the yukon ^^^ :lol2:

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love that its a Chevy/GM. Hate that I bought it used from an idiot who didn't know how to take care of it. Most proud that I'm doing all my own work on it.

OP
OP
Denali0229

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok I will bite, the thing I hate is the MPG and the best thing is the masculine design, unlike the yukon ^^^ :lol2:

Mpg, good one! I went from a Honda to a Denali and from filling up once every two to three weeks to at least once a week. And it costs more per tank.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I'll start. The thing I hate most about my truck is the front end/grille. I just prefer the Tahoe front end over Yukon but that's just me I suppose. The thing I love most will be the sound system I'm adding tomorrow. I think the mod that I'm most proud of is my rear emblems. A simple mod but looks so much better. And not many people have it.

I actually have that same gripe. I really don't like my front end either. I wish I had an Esky platinum grille or at least a blacked out version with no chrome. Pics of your rear emblem?

OP
OP
Denali0229

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually have that same gripe. I really don't like my front end either. I wish I had an Esky platinum grille or at least a blacked out version with no chrome. Pics of your rear emblem?

I'll post a pic tomorrow. I have it on my work computer. All I did was change the red GMC emblem in the right corner with a standard Denali emblem and added a chrome GMC emblem above the plate to balance everything. The left Yukon emblem stayed. I didn't like that the stock emblems weren't the same size or color and there was nothing in the middle so it just looked like it needed something. I guess its the OCD kicking in. Soul did a similar mod but I think he used a red GMC instead of chrome.

RollTide2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My subs are what i love the most. I hate how light my tint is.

Last edited:

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
I love that it's so easy to work on and maintain. I hate that it only has a 5.3 and not a 6.2, and that GM didn't carry over the power fold in feature for tow/haul mirrors from the NBS to the NNBS trucks. The thing I'm most proud of about my truck is that it's mine and I've made it original. In a parking lot of NNBSs all the same color as mine I could definitely find it without any difficulty.

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do I hate most? I'm not liking the fact that there's a pretty darn good chance that my dashboard will crack. Pretty good chance, who am I kidding? I think it's safe to say the dashboard will crack, period!!

Other than that, a defective throttle body, and poor service when I need it.... it's an OK vehicle. Nothing to write home about though. I would probably be happier if I had bought a Ford Expedition, maybe an EL model even.