Towing 24’ boat with 2024 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BacDoc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2024 Chevy Tahoe 6.2l, max tow package, magnetic ride with air suspension. I towed the same boat/trailer, Everglades 243 CC on Float On 2 torsion axle trailer (around 6k pounds) with my former vehicle a Chevy 2500 Express cargo van with 6.0l and max tow package. Could hardly feel the boat when towing with the van and I am expecting the Tahoe to tow just as well if not better.

So far I just adjusted the hitch/ball so everything looks level and just moving the boat around driveway everything feels awesome! I don’t trailer the boat with the cover and cover is on now as I am just dialing everything in.

My van had back up camera and heavy duty trailer options but I just pushed the “Tow/Haul” button! Not like this Tahoe! Am I going to have to take a software engineering course to figure out all the stuff that this truck/infotainment system has? lol!

Any tips you guys can give me as far as screen options or YouTube links for the trailer tech?

OP
OP
B

BacDoc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
God, I love the dual exhaust with 4 tail pipes on a big American V8 motor!

Attachments

• IMG_0954.jpeg
    IMG_0954.jpeg
    536.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0955.jpeg
    IMG_0955.jpeg
    656 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0958.jpeg
    IMG_0958.jpeg
    563.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0959.jpeg
    IMG_0959.jpeg