Trailblazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
well my girlfriend just bought a Trailblazer.we were on the highway last weekend and a guy passed us and a rock hit the bottom corner of her windshield and spread right away.she just got a chip fixed 3 days earlier.well she says "now i have to buy a new window"
i tell her she is better off just getting rid of her car on somthing better.well i was at work and she sends me a text picture of a 08 Chevy Trailblazer in our driveway.so that was 2 days ago and i really havent seen it yet for more than 5 mins but looks like a nice little ride.i looked online for parts and there seems to be a few nice things out there.i think the first thing is a street scene speed grill its a 5 piece set will look pretty good in a satin finish on the dark grey. ill take a pic and post it tomorrow when i really get a good look at it.
its pretty funny i have a 95 2 door yukon and a 99 4 door yukon denali and she has a 88 reg cab step side chev and now a 08 trailblazer and there is just us with no kids.lol looks like there is a party at our place all the time.
if you have one how do you like it and what have you done to it? ..and no its not a SS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arthurrodriguez77

Latest posts