Volant Super Tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought you were getting the slp tips??

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07Burb said:
I thought you were getting the slp tips??

I think the volant super tip is made out of the better grade stainless steel so I've been considering this too. I don't know which one I'm getting yet. I went to meineke yesterday and they said they could custom weld a tip on my car for a half hour labor (47.50) plus 20-30 for the tip depending on which one. So I looked at all of them and even in a catalog and they all sucked (for me at least)... The slp tip and volant supertips are the two best looking ones. I'm just looking for the best quality one before I pull the trigger. If someone knows that both the volant and slp are the same grade stainless steel, then please chime in.

OP
OP
nytahoe

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
volants better plus no 2nd clap to losein up. this one is fully polished. need to see the welds are sick high quality workmanship. thats just my 2 cents.. trust me if this fit the new truck no way i would sell it.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to put a Volant sticker on your back window too. That'll add 10 hp!!! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnybalo