Wagner wires question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these things any good? I requested AC/Delco parts when I had my truck tuned up and the mechanic said that they are better than AC/Delco wires because of the insulation used. I take this as some bs cutting into his bottom line jargon. Is there any truth to this, or BS as I suspect.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
nope, better, eh, dont know, but Wagner makes soem good OEM replacement stuff.

quietfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Potato potah-toe.... I don't think you got any worst quality but i'm not certain they are "better" i'd also vote for OEM replacement

OP
OP
the 18th letter

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's good to know. Couldn't find any info on the wires online. Still pizzed, not as pizzed, because I asked for AC/Delco and was charged extra for AC/Delco parts and got Wagner wires. Plugs are ac/delco and hopefully everything else. However, he is no longer a trusted mechanic. ( trusted in that I didn't even check his work until a week later when checking the oil. )

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
now if you got BILLED for ACDelco and got Wagner, then I'd ask for some money back...thats not right.

OP
OP
the 18th letter

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now if you got BILLED for ACDelco and got Wagner, then I'd ask for some money back...thats not right.

Thought about that... The thing is the "trusted" mechanic title is out the window. I used to buy my parts and take them to him if I couldn't do it myself. If he had told me it would be different. Instead I discovered it when I was doing something else. It's a small thing to a giant, I'll just spend my money elsewhere....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cervantesjesus174