what car wash do you use.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I put dial in my foam gun, Fill her with water and have at it. I wanna get a foam gun that I can hook up to a pressure washer though.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

you gotta be pulling our legs. you can't have those cars and use dial to wash them

Silverado and yukon are the only ones I wash. Corvette I polish by hand and use a special wash and wax.

I gotta get a porter cable, anybody wanna hook me up?

OP
OP
nc6600

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
I hope you know your stripping every bit of wax of those cars. Get the PC youll be glad you did.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
me too. i think i might order the gallon this time.

that's what i was wondering.

http://glimmerglassdetailing.com/optimumcarwash.html $12
this is optimum wash. it is 32 oz and is supposed to be a top notch product, again, i have not used it, but i might pick some up next order to ggd.

I have some of that in the garage, got it with my foam gun. Gonna put it to use once the Meguiars is done!

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what happened?

an accident i had in 07. i rearended a city councilman whom the mayor was riding with. the CC already settled for 40k but the mayor just now started suing me for 250k today.

Somebody didnt pay you for the ****** favors??

shaggy said he'll owe me.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

I have some of that in the garage, got it with my foam gun. Gonna put it to use once the Meguiars is done!

you can always sell it to me so i can try it out. or even sell me a sample. haha

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 years later. WTF!!

i wish it was two years. there is a two year statute. he did it 4 days before the statute was up. douche.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

http://www.autogeek.net/foam-gun.html I have this the DP shampoo that came with it is ok but SSS is so much better. That sucks timmy. RT sup with the ass face?

that it does. that is does. we only had 100,000 to spend. 60k is gone. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_hyde