What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

15burban

Reaction score
I finally got around to replacing the drivers rear shock in the 15 (non magneride but rear air). Did the passenger side a few weeks ago. It puked all over the garage. So ordered both oem from rockauto. The air line on the drivers side was stuck/rusted to the shock and couldn't get it off without damaging it. Ordered the repair air line kit from rebuild master tech. Cut the line and replaced without an issue.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed out my battery today. Last battery purchased 11/19. Only issue is it stopped holding a charge after sitting for a week or more. I usually only drive this one on the weekends, not uncommon for it to sit for 2 weeks. Went with the Wally World Maxx 4yr battery.

15burban

Reaction score
Changed out my battery today. Last battery purchased 11/19. Only issue is it stopped holding a charge after sitting for a week or more. I usually only drive this one on the weekends, not uncommon for it to sit for 2 weeks. Went with the Wally World Maxx 4yr battery.
Ever think about getting a battery maintainer for it for when it's sitting? A guy can also get a 6 foot or however long extension and run the cable for easy access. No popping the hood to plug it in. I have mine ran in the lower front bumper grill on my truck since that also sits for a week or two at a time. Same with my fourwheeler and waiting for another cable I ordered for our new side by side.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why manufactures don't put a solar strip on the roof is beyond me would only take a little piece.
I have a panel sitting here next to me about 4' by 13" and that thing puts out 54v+ in the sun, still does 13v in the shade on a overcast day
you have to use a regulator on it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bevy