What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

strutaeng

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted my rear wiper..
Cool. I need to paint mine as well (also the roof rack and front wiper arms look the same). Did it pop out easy? I remember I painted my 99 Silverado wiper arms a loong time ago and they were hard to pop out (those need repaint as well by now, LOL.)

I may just get a single stage back gloss and paint all of them on all my trucks one day...

5x10

Reaction score
You know the seat shop is in Dallas, right? :)
Yes, I’m aware, what am I missing?

Air diffuser isn’t perfect, a little short on both sides to be flush. Doesn’t look bad though as the car itself has a staggered offset as you go forward

Seat install wasn’t fun but got in on
New leather is nice, foam feels great
I think they sent me the wrong seat heater so I’m not sure I want to dissemble everything just to replace it

Hickman92

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally got my new components installed. Threw some subs and double din I already had in as well. As soon as my taxes come in it’ll be time to redo the front suspension and get new tires.

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
My TPMs sensors died after 8 years almost exactly to the day. Dorman. Can’t complain, I ordered Denso from RA this time. Almost ordered the Dorman’s again since they were close out for $23 but afraid I’d get old batteries so…

Last edited:

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the blend door actuator.

I had since a long time I had the problem that the nozzle of the fan to the right of the radio would suddenly emit hot air every now and then and then regulate normally again.

This happened every now and then during longer journeys.

Yesterday I drove 900 km and the nozzle was only on hot, which at some point wasn't nice anymore. I had already gotten the actuator and changed it today and now the nozzle regulates as it should...

5x10

Reaction score
Cool. I need to paint mine as well (also the roof rack and front wiper arms look the same). Did it pop out easy? I remember I painted my 99 Silverado wiper arms a loong time ago and they were hard to pop out (those need repaint as well by now, LOL.)

I may just get a single stage back gloss and paint all of them on all my trucks one day...
I just painted mine yesterday and it wasn’t wanting to come off
I just grabbed a screw driver and helped leverage it off, came off easy

Also plastic restored the trim that was gray
Used meguiars but found out there’s a better , ceramic option cerakote, will put that on when this fades
Black on top is treated, gray on bottom is not

Also, pic of new bottom seat leather

Attachments

• D3225C32-620B-4D8E-9932-57B122B1F04D.jpeg
    D3225C32-620B-4D8E-9932-57B122B1F04D.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 5
  • F1B2CBD0-18D9-4F87-8FD4-01AC49468681.jpeg
    F1B2CBD0-18D9-4F87-8FD4-01AC49468681.jpeg
    270.2 KB · Views: 5

5x10

Reaction score
I bought the Durafoam seat cushion replacement and installed it but I’m pulling it out and putting my old foam back in
The durafoam is too dense/stiff for my liking

My son is learning to drive and after sitting in the drivers seat for an hour, and then moving to the passenger seat, it was a relief in terms of comfort
Felt like a sofa cushion vs the hard foam (similar to what was in my wife’s 2019 Escalade )

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just painted mine yesterday and it wasn’t wanting to come off
I just grabbed a screw driver and helped leverage it off, came off easy

Also plastic restored the trim that was gray
Used meguiars but found out there’s a better , ceramic option cerakote, will put that on when this fades
Black on top is treated, gray on bottom is not

Also, pic of new bottom seat leather
Where did u get this cover from??
I had my seats redone a few years back BUT the back part of the drivers is the original and starting to look like poop=/.

5x10

Reaction score
Where did u get this cover from??
I had my seats redone a few years back BUT the back part of the drivers is the original and starting to look like poop=/.
Here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeSexingStick