What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely impressed for the price/brightness/ease. Plan on keeping them so long as they work..Will see if any issues/quirks pop up..

I'll try and get a better photo where I can be backed up a little further with a single color wall...

Grady_Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely impressed for the price/brightness/ease. Plan on keeping them so long as they work..Will see if any issues/quirks pop up..

I'll try and get a better photo where I can be backed up a little further with a single color wall...
I've had a set of Auxito LED bulbs in another car for about 4 years and they are still doing fine.
Only issue I've noticed is that lately, there are times when you can hear one of the fans making noise if the headlights are on and the car isn't running.
I guess a fan is stating to go out but it hasn't completely failed yet.
Very bright headlights and since they are in projector housings, the cutoff is perfect.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the tiny fans and heatsink grooves! I could imagine those getting dusty as well as just the motor wearing out..
4 years so far is promising!

Unfortunately the bright rectangles from my reflectors don't quite make it to the cutoff,
If I cheat the brighter squares up to the horizon, then the dimmer flood area would beam oncoming traffic I'm pretty sure.
Compared to "I can't even tell if my headlights are on!", it's WAY better.

Their fog replacement lights up great as well.. Though I actually had condensation in each one, I may not have had them fully seated.
They seem to snap in place better now, might have rolled the o-ring on insertion before, not sure. Will update after some time..

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the dioid dynamics fog lights are the thing. pricey but I have a feeling being so low they are more useful than the headlights on low without the worry if blinding on coming. I don't have them, I went with a bi-led in the fog, even though the light output is amazing. I wouldn't recommend the amount of work to mount them to anyone haha. unless you were that guy that could draw surff up and 3d print it. I wish I was.

I'm ready for the aftermarket to start making moving lights already. so they adjust up down and left right with the road. I have a good amount of light, but up hill still make them useless at times.

Reaction score
I'm a cheapskate and use the $16 Alla Lighting 5201 LED bulbs in the fog light housings.

Alla Lighting 5201 DRL PS19W 5202 LED Fog Lights Bulbs 9009 PS24W FF 12085 C1, 6000K Xenon White 2800lm Xtreme Super Bright 5730 33-SMD 12V Daytime Running Lights Lamps Replacement https://a.co/d/59BIavq

I installed them a few years ago and last month bought another set because one of them got real dim. I replaced both sides and kept the working one for a spare.

My fogs are on anytime the headlights are on

From August, 2020

20200821_200633.jpg

Runfor5

Reaction score
There are two different pad sets, one without Active Brake Control, JL4, and one for use with JL4.
Bit off topic, but does this cause the car to have a 'hill assist' control? Because I swear when getting going from a stop on a hill it feels like it takes an extra push of the pedal like the brakes are holding without my foot on the brake pedal. Never bothered to look it up though.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bit off topic, but does this cause the car to have a 'hill assist' control? Because I swear when getting going from a stop on a hill it feels like it takes an extra push of the pedal like the brakes are holding without my foot on the brake pedal. Never bothered to look it up though.
Yup. I believe it's the 2012+ Denalis that have Hill Start Assist (HSA).

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It does catch you by surprise at first. My K2 has it, but there's a display popup when it engages.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This free travel mod is the pain in the arse nightmare I was expecting it to be, and more. I'll be blowing black powder out of my sinuses and lungs for the next few days. And this is just one side. I still have to clean it up. Other side shouldn't be as bad since I will have room for the sawzall blade. Didn't catch the fuel tank which was the priority. Yet anyway. Trying to get this ready for the 4" drop springs due in by the end of the week.

IMG_6816.JPGIMG_6817.JPGIMG_6818.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21tahoepos