what do you guys use on your wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I use a tire brush and Meguiars extreme tire shine on the tires. On the chrome I use Meguiars mag polish and a terry cloth, or just a terry cloth.

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've also used wheel cleaning wipes in the past, but always had to go back over it with a cloth because the wipe does not absorb anything, it actually just moves the dirt and brake dust all around.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
i wash em when i wash my truck with a sponge that has little dangely things on them... i bought the sponge for my truck and its a total peice of shit, but works nice on the wheels. dry them with a microfiber cloth and shine the tire up with good old armor all

once every couple months however i break out the mothers metal polish and get in there with a few towels, a few beers, and a lot of time (about 45 minutes to an hour per wheel) and shine those ******* up real good. I get that aluminum looking like chrome

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
i wash em when i wash my truck with a sponge that has little dangely things on them... i bought the sponge for my truck and its a total peice of shit, but works nice on the wheels. dry them with a microfiber cloth and shine the tire up with good old armor all

once every couple months however i break out the mothers metal polish and get in there with a few towels, a few beers, and a lot of time (about 45 minutes to an hour per wheel) and shine those ******* up real good. I get that aluminum looking like chrome

an hour per wheel? you have too much time on your hands, come shine my wheels up :)

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
i wish i had too much time, i would do it every week when i was my truck if i had the time, thats why it only gets done every couple months... but any excuse to go outside and drink beer is ok by me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ppesek