What wheels specs and tire size?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kecker24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi long time creeper have had multiple Tahoe's and Yukon's. just got a 2017 Yukon Denali I am installing the mag delete kit with the Bilstein 5100 that lifts it 3" in the front and 1.5" in the rear.
My question is what wheel sizes do I need and specs. from what I have found out I want a 18x9 with 0mm offset? and then a 285/65/18? would this setup sit flush with the body and have minimal rubbing that could be fixed?
What do you run on yours? what do you suggest?
Thank you in advance for the reply's!

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi long time creeper have had multiple Tahoe's and Yukon's. just got a 2017 Yukon Denali I am installing the mag delete kit with the Bilstein 5100 that lifts it 3" in the front and 1.5" in the rear.
My question is what wheel sizes do I need and specs. from what I have found out I want a 18x9 with 0mm offset? and then a 285/65/18? would this setup sit flush with the body and have minimal rubbing that could be fixed?
What do you run on yours? what do you suggest?
Thank you in advance for the reply's!
Are you keeping the OE UCAs or going with a new set?

OP
OP
K

Kecker24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
5100's will raise the front 1.75" to 2" in the front, zero inches in the back. Just fyi, as I installed them on mine.
What size wheels tires and offsets did you use? Did you prefer the 5100s over stock suspension?
And on the mag delete website it claims 3” but I haven’t seen that yet they said they use a different spring aswell?

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What size wheels tires and offsets did you use? Did you prefer the 5100s over stock suspension?
And on the mag delete website it claims 3” but I haven’t seen that yet they said they use a different spring aswell?
5100's are much nicer than the stock suspension in my opinion.
Stock 18" wheels with a 275/70/18 BFG KO2.
Stock spring I my case. Maybe if you're changing your spring that's where you're getting a quote of more height increase? Just look into what else might need to change if that's the case - such as aftermarket UCA's etc.

OP
OP
K

Kecker24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
5100's are much nicer than the stock suspension in my opinion.
Stock 18" wheels with a 275/70/18 BFG KO2.
Stock spring I my case. Maybe if you're changing your spring that's where you're getting a quote of more height increase? Just look into what else might need to change if that's the case - such as aftermarket UCA's etc.
I ended up getting the zone UCAs and ordered 18x9+1 fuel rebel 6with a 275/70/18 k03 actually so we will see how it works out will install it all the beginning of next month when I get home from work will post before and after pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yusefs257