Wheel specs for 2023 High Country 22 inch factory wheels???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bus 19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've found the best place to look for OEM wheel specs is look for them on EBay. If a vendor is selling them, there are nearly always measurements.

As far as smaller wheel diameter fitting. Look at your spare. I have a Z71 with stock 20's, my spare is a 17".

That means a 17" wheel will fit without clearance issues. That's not saying you can slap any old wheel on without problems, but that is a good starting point.

If your spare is a 17" as well, my guess is a 20" wheel would fit no problem.

OP
OP
Antonm

Antonm

Reaction score
I hadn't thought about looking at the spare, great idea. I was just going with that since 20 inch wheels were a factory option, that they'd fit without issue.

BacDoc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Great idea! I am in similar situation with High Country 22” wheels. They have the Bridgestone tires which have a mediocre rep but I am still amazed by how well the truck rides with the low profile wheels. Maybe it is just because it’s new and less than 2k miles.

The bronze 20” with taller tires is the way I am going. I was thinking of either selling my 22” wheels/tires or just storing them for when I trade in or sell my High Country.

The stock low profile wheels look very nice but almost too blingy/pimp for me and I would love to try 285-275/60R/20 to see if that is even better ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epdriver

Latest posts