‘25 Tahoe Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heads up… just placed my order for ‘25 Tahoe HC (at dealership) and was told Super Cruise won’t be able for this production cycle. Anybody else hearing the same?

Also, is Lakeshore Blue GM’s new Midnight Blue?
Just curious what’s the details on your order and what was msrp? We wanted the refresh but when they delayed we went ahead and got a 23’ high country suburban with every option but super cruise. Was $90k msrp

mblakec

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If they are, it won't be long before it's being discounted to the same levels if not greater than 2024 models.

GM keeps making more and more of these; same applies for Ford with its Expedition.
About how much below msrp have the 2024’s been going for? I’m going to go place an order tomorrow morning and am curious how much I should be pushing pricing wise.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About how much below msrp have the 2024’s been going for? I’m going to go place an order tomorrow morning and am curious how much I should be pushing pricing wise.

Seems like Koons in Tyson's Corner is $7,000 below MSRP:

Same with Bomnin Chevy:

mblakec

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@Polo08816 - Dang, that’s more than I expected. I’m curious to see what our local dealer here in Albuquerque says tomorrow about the 2025’s.

Anyone know of a decent dealer that does large volume and good prices in Dallas, Phoenix, Denver, or OKC?

Our Abq dealers don’t do as much volume as the big cities and often don’t seem to be as competitive on price. I wouldn’t mind driving to one of those cities that are within a day of Abq though.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Polo08816 - Dang, that’s more than I expected. I’m curious to see what our local dealer here in Albuquerque says tomorrow about the 2025’s.

Anyone know of a decent dealer that does large volume and good prices in Dallas, Phoenix, Denver, or OKC?

Our Abq dealers don’t do as much volume as the big cities and often don’t seem to be as competitive on price. I wouldn’t mind driving to one of those cities that are within a day of Abq though.

It's always much easier to negotiate with a dealer once you can provide an example of another dealer advertising for way lower. Granger Ford makes it easy to negotiate with local Ford dealers

yonsayvitch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Heads up… just placed my order for ‘25 Tahoe HC (at dealership) and was told Super Cruise won’t be able for this production cycle. Anybody else hearing the same?

Also, is Lakeshore Blue GM’s new Midnight Blue?
Good morning. Where are you located to already place a order? In Orlando Florida we aren't able to yet. Called my dealership yesterday and they don't have a definitive answer yet.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning. Where are you located to already place a order? In Orlando Florida we aren't able to yet. Called my dealership yesterday and they don't have a definitive answer yet.

Yeah, I'm curious too. I haven't seen official GM pricing. Does anyone have to a link to that (not the GM authority 'pricing uncovered' article)?

OP
OP
Julez

Julez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just curious what’s the details on your order and what was msrp? We wanted the refresh but when they delayed we went ahead and got a 23’ high country suburban with every option but super cruise. Was $90k msrp
Pricing wasn’t available when I built with dealership and yet to be available. I’m ballparking $90k range as also.

OP
OP
Julez

Julez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good morning. Where are you located to already place an order? In Orlando Florida we aren't able to yet. Called my dealership yesterday and they don't have a definitive answer yet.
Indiana. Not sure I’ll stick with it I super cruise is sill slated as l
Indiana. Not sure I’ll honor if super cruise is still showing as late availability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eaespinoza