00-02 Double Din conversions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sanddperformance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a couple double din conversions comes with radio cage and bezel. I have all dark grey bezels. I am looking for $70 shipped

DSC08888.jpg

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how difficult is it to install these? will it mess with the cig and ash tray under the bezel?

OP
OP
S

sanddperformance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very easy to install i have 3 of them. The worst part is there is two rivets that hold the cage in. You have to drill them out and put rivets or bolts back in. Your heater control fits back in the cage fine. I can take one out if about 10 minutes with a good drill bit. This will not mess with anything under the bezel.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

I also have a denali bezel that is a double din it is ok shape some peeling of the coating but not that bad. I could do $125 shipped on the denali bezel with a double din cage.

Doomsta510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn wish I saw this a while ago, would have picked it up for my DD install on my 02. I ended up hacking my dash up and modifying it yo fit.

Good luck on the sale, very cheap price.

OP
OP
S

sanddperformance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No i do not have any tan bezel at this time I will keep my eyes out for some though. I do have a denali bezel that goes good with tan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chancellor79