01TahoeNJN's complete custom build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much was your bumper pad and grille? looks real good man i want to do the exact same thing to mine..do you have any links to the parts?

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
All off eBay soni have no links BUT I strongly suggest buying OEM grille because of fittment problems

-Garry (01HDtahoeNJN)

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
il be ordering my bumper pad and grille pretty soon. and i have the z71 valace too soo itl look very similar to yours man jaja i can eighter get the hood first or the grill and cap but im not decided yet on what

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
well Sunday night a deer had a run in with the hoe causing 2,200 dollars worth of damage my deductible is 1000 so im loosing a bunch of $ that was going to go to other mods like rims exhaust and headers......

i will post pics soon....good news is i will be gettin new paint on 3/4 of the drivers side... all being done at a GM dealership :tup:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks :(

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
tehuty4e.jpg

Yeah well it's actually re-sparked my Tahoe mod interest some how... I have a ton of plans but haven't done much...

Looking to replace factory sub with a 10 in slim and plastidip it matte black... also trying to get the headers and exhaust changed out lts and corsa sports
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$2k, wow, hope its more than just the door and fender. Crazy.

At least your alright, could be alot worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardostrander