(03-06) How to install a deck in lower dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Hi guys, was wondering if anyone here has installed a deck in the lower dash

Pic of example:
99814926.jpg

This is what it looks like done:
DCP_2622.JPG

Is there a certain dash kit I need to get, or is it all custom? I'm looking to keep my stock deck and put a flip out LCD down there or just a nice alpine deck to power my Type R subs.
Thanks!:)

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's just a basic cut and be careful. The cage of the radio will hold it to the plastic if you cut it right...

My old tahoe
9.gif

willie6988

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey I have not found the pic. I have but ill keep looking for it you can actually install a 10 inch TV their and it looks Sick, Its a pain but I installed one their on my 03 Yukon and I also did my buddys on a 02 on top but that one was a 15 inch. send me your email address and Ill send you the pics my is [email protected]

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey I have not found the pic. I have but ill keep looking for it you can actually install a 10 inch TV their and it looks Sick, Its a pain but I installed one their on my 03 Yukon and I also did my buddys on a 02 on top but that one was a 15 inch. send me your email address and Ill send you the pics my is [email protected]

Post em here man.

B

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got them kick panels. do they ever get in the way and are you glad you got them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365

Latest posts