'03 Denali front bumper cover loose & sagging..uggg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got my tahoe lower valance but refuse to put it on until I can figure out how to raise my sagging front bumper cover. there is more of a gap on the driver side than the passenger side but there is room for the entire thing to come up.....just cant figure out how. I replaced all the plastic push in button clips and its still sagging and loose...am I missing a bracket somewhere or just missing where to tighten it? :banghead:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same issue! Gap in between the bumper and bottom of grill is about an inch on drivers side and half inch on the other side. I didn't know there was any clips back there. Do you have any pics of those clips? I was also thinking adjusting the mounting bolts? Maybe that might help lessen the gap?

Claytonn

Reaction score
did you guys figure out this problem? im having this same dumb issue, i thought it was norm?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another member suggested using a jack underneath it to push it up as far as it'll go and then while the jack is pushing it up go in and take in the loose thread on the mounting bolts and tighten them down as far in as they'll go. I'm gonna try it this week if I can,get a hold of a jack to use.