2013 Tahoe LS Radiator(s)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coveman

Reaction score
Probably has the oil cooler, check the back side (engine side) of the radiator for the oil cooler lines on the driver’s side of the radiator. My 6.0 also has the transmission cooler integrated into the radiator, those lines are on the passenger side

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Click the link below. Enter your VIN at the TOP of the screen and verify which radiator your truck has. Write the part number down and verify on Rock Auto and Parts Geek for compatibility and pricing.

Beware of counterfeit parts on eBay & Amazon. Look for a new condenser, filter/dryer & water pump kit too. Remember GM & AC Delco parts are guaranteed for life.

While the tech is in there he’s going to be around the heater hose T fittings that like to break off near the fire wall. Locally they’ll cost you upwards of $500 because it’s a dealer only part they conveniently make you buy the hoses for too.

Consider keeping these on hand so you can tell the tech in the future, “Nah, just add those Gruven fittings in my glove box. I’m not paying $500 for some overpriced heater hoses”.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Triton2690