03 Yukon driving light upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dogger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got tired of working with the factory fog lights that GM produced. Tried different bulbs twice. Still was not happy with the results. So I bought some Hella driving lights. A hella of a lot better. The difference between night and day. They light up the road just as good or better than my ultra silver star low beams.

Attachments

• DSC08698.jpg
    DSC08698.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 64

jerseyjonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yo dude, they look pretty good. what model are they? ive been trying to find something to replace these damn OE ones

OP
OP
Dogger

Dogger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They are FF 75 Hella. Got them from Amazon.com....free shipping....

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NIce dude! Cant really tell its samller unless you are looking. They mount up pretty easy?

OP
OP
Dogger

Dogger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes they do mount up pretty easy. I had to cut a little bit off of the factory bracket and drilled a new hole in the factory bracket for the mounting bolt of the new light. You can purchase either fog or driving light....I purchased the driving light.

OP
OP
Dogger

Dogger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Perhaps H.I.D is the way to go for some or lately most folks... there are still some good quality lights on the open market that produces a good light pattern for night driving. Wanted a glass lens with a decent reflector.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou