'05 Tahoe Interior Restoration Job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
******** that looks amazing!!
brand new off the lot

I am also curious about the rear cubby hole because mine doesn't work any more either

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
dam very nice work! looks great! I like the rear screen unit. and the cubby hole for where the OEM rear controls went. As asked already where did you get that from?

OP
OP
B

Boomer73

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I've been working all day on the exterior. See the thread here: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=198049#post198049

The part number for the cubby is 15189381 - like $14 from gmpartsdirect and like $75 from the dealership. There is also a rubber mat for the compartment that I don't have yet. I had the part number around here somewhere but then I lost it. If I find it, I'll post it. The dealer wanted $36 for this little 2x3" square of rubber. Don't remember what it was on gmpartsdirect.com

By the way, as far as I can tell that cubby was only available in the 03/04 ext. cab Silverados and maybe Sierras that had the Bose console

-B

Last edited:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how many of these int like mine did lol

B

WTF?

Amazing how many of these interior mods are going on, don't come crying to me if yours takes 6mos like mine did!

Fixed.

BOSS :)

jpaeltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the new leather seat covers. Where did you get those and how much?

OP
OP
B

Boomer73

Boom Boom
Reaction score
WTF?

Amazing how many of these interior mods are going on, don't come crying to me if yours takes 6mos like mine did!

Fixed.

BOSS :)

Lol. 4 days, baby. 4 days. Of course, I don't have a black interior and I don't think anyone else does either. After seeing yours, you gotta wonder why the factory didn't offer black - its beyond me.

-B

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

I like the new leather seat covers. Where did you get those and how much?

They are Katzkin's and I got them from Wayne at AutoSeatSkins ([email protected]). I just double checked my price because I think I misquoted someone before. They were $1300 shipped. I got the set with the leather inserts in the third row versus the leather seating surfaces in the third row.

-B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius

Latest posts