05 tahoe laundry list of issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Projecttahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So just to check off some more fixes on the cheap tahoe i picked up , these issues existed before purchase , for some insight into all the issues I get a service tire monitor light (not too concerned because i ended up putting on wheels from a 2014 silverado) , service stability, service airbag, and a service 4wd light. Now with the mileage being at 274k its definitely possible these are all separate failures, but could any of these service lights be due to a related issue?

torqwench

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So just to check off some more fixes on the cheap tahoe i picked up , these issues existed before purchase , for some insight into all the issues I get a service tire monitor light (not too concerned because i ended up putting on wheels from a 2014 silverado) , service stability, service airbag, and a service 4wd light. Now with the mileage being at 274k its definitely possible these are all separate failures, but could any of these service lights be due to a related issue?
my "service 4wd" sign came on thats when the tranny started having trouble and a month later i lost the torque converter and possibly need t6o rebuild tranny

OP
OP
P

Projecttahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'll try that better code reader that has more functionality ,the hubs seemed fine i just finished front end work a few days ago tie rods ball joints ,stabilizer struts, and bushings and a new cv axle on driver side. The service 4wd has me leaning more towards the enabler motor , its stuck in auto 4wd and will not let me change to 2wd , 4hi or 4lo, knock on wood tranny has been okay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EngineGuy