05 Tahoe: SS inserts, SS Rims, Led tails, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks guys for the compliments. appreciate it.

where did you get those inserts at? looks nice man very clean.. i kinda like the look of the flares might wanna pick up some and color match them.

pmed you back.

where did you get that DD box>?

I had the box custom made and had the DD put into it, so it wasnt plain on the one side. Then had it carpet and vinyled to match the interior.

I like the SS additions alot but the fender flares need to be painted or removed, aswell as the roof rack and the side moldings :imo:

The SS rims, im still on the fence about them, but man it drives better w/ 20's instead of 22's. Flares are getting painted soon. Roof rack im debating on it. The side mouldings, no plans of it, living in houston, to many others dont care about thier cars or others and i dont want big dents in my car... No plans as of now to remove them anyway.. ha ha

what kelvin are ur fogs? things are SUPER bright :D
truck looks very clean an i bet them subs bang!

Fogs are 35w 6k. they are a lot brighter than my headlights w/ the same watts and 6k. I really dont know why they are so bright. Unless the ballast is labeled wrong. IDK..
The subs, yeah for 2 10's i love them. Dont even have them hardly being pushed and vibrates everything inside and out.. Doesnt sound like 10's at all.

Thanks everyone..

Brick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i agree that it looks great, but you may wanna remove the roof racks to add just a lil more cleanliness to that beauty!!

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^--- thanks..... and thanks everyone, im trying. But damn this site... making me buy all this stuff and spending money i dont have. Or well should be going to the other car.. ha ha ha... Love every bit of it though..

love the box, how does it sound?

Sounds great, but i think the DD subs have a lot do to with that also. They sound good and clean, i got a RF t100.1 bd pushing them. the new model. Sounds good when i want it to and will move the windows when i feel the need.. lol

but i really like it and cant really tell anything is there unless you have the 3rd seat down or open the hatch..

Also, i think someone asked for measurements, will try to get some this weekend.

PoloGreenMachine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
man love the way those silverado SS rims look! might have to do that on my future yukon.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

i agree that it looks great, but you may wanna remove the roof racks to add just a lil more cleanliness to that beauty!!

disagree, i love the roof rack look! im more of an offroad utilitarian look though, if your goin for show car pimpness maybe take the racks off. but i say leave them!

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man love the way those silverado SS rims look! might have to do that on my future yukon.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

disagree, i love the roof rack look! im more of an offroad utilitarian look though, if your goin for show car pimpness maybe take the racks off. but i say leave them!

Not really going for show car pimpness, lol, but i may take it off just to see how it looks, i dont plan on putting anything up there.. Slows me down.. ha ha ha..

I want that grille SO bad!!
front end is lookin killer dude!!

Man with all the things your doing, i figure you would paint your grille by now. Im lovin your truck. rims and all. Its different..

Beautiful and simple loved it!

Thanks, kind of what im going for, just simple and clean and lil different than mom and pops tahoe..

:pimp:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou