'07 yukon rotation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukonali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey guys just bought the wife an 07 with denali 20's and lexani lx8 275/55/20 and when you start to accelerate you hear a whoo whoo whoo whoo (its def. a rotational sound because it gets faster as you go faster but does not get louder.rides great and no vibrations or walking .sounds to be coming from pass. rear,any help or opinions appreciated!!:emotions122:

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yukonali,

Would you please provide the last 8-digits of your VIN (PM if you prefer), so I may look further into this issue?

Louis
GM Customer Service

OP
OP
Y

yukonali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sure the last 8 are 7R125144 and i really appreciate it

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yukonali,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue. Thank you for providing the last 8-digits of your VIN. I have researched your vehicle, however, there are currently no known issues based on your description.

I encourage you to consult with a certified technician for additional advice. They should be able to offer more information after a physical inspection of the vehicle.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Please keep me posted.

Louis
GM Customer Service

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jack up the truck and try spinning the rear wheels to see if it makes the noise. I am betting it is a wheel bearing.

gitrduun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of which, how long do the wheel bearings last on nbs units?

Luker40

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you ever figure out the problem to this?? Mine is doing the exact same thing! Both back breaks changed along with wheel bearings and seals. Removed the e brake pads and it still does it. Only thing left would be to try new rotors or else that carrier bearing... No sure how hard that is to do or how much it would cost.

Thanks for any help,

Luke

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you checked your tires for cupping (hi/low spots)? That will cause the sound your describing as well. Cupping will usually happen with your shocks going bad or are bad. Also not rotating them as often as you should.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyRebel