07Burb’s 09 Deathscalade Non-Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got all the stuff together and ready for install. I’m aiming for this install to happen Saturday afternoon after a 12U soccer game

View attachment 437758
Send me a set of those struts for Xmas money bags.

How are you going to route the air lines for the bags? A fill valve or on board air? You have existing air ride?

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Send me a set of those struts for Xmas money bags.

How are you going to route the air lines for the bags? A fill valve or on board air? You have existing air ride?
Planning on running the lines along the frame but meeting somewhere near the hitch opening at one Schrader valve. For now, it'll be a fill valve but may do onboard air later on to make it easier and a more convenient system.

Last edited:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Planning on the running the lines along the frame but meeting somewhere near the hitch opening at one Schrader valve. For now, it'll be a fill valve but may do onboard air later on to make it easier and a more convenient system.
I used to run something similar to this for my rear air shocks. Remember that white GMT400 EC I posted pics of I used to have? It was on that. When you drive down the road you could see the gauges moving to the bumps in the road haha. And I would drop the air out to unload the quad I hauled in the back.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to run something similar to this for my rear air shocks. Remember that white GMT400 EC I posted pics of I used to have? It was on that. When you drive down the road you could see the gauges moving to the bumps in the road haha. And I would drop the air out to unload the quad I hauled in the back.

Ideally, these helper bags are only for when we are fully loaded down to keep her level. Otherwise, she should be level when the rear is empty

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 437951
Keeping with the death theme. Needs moar sound to drown out the souls in the back....
I will be getting a Black Widow muffler on her but definitely not that! At cold start, the 6.2 already has a very nice sound at cold start even with the stock stuff on it but that Widowmaker would wake up the entire subdivision every day lol

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be getting a Black Widow muffler on her but definitely not that! At cold start, the 6.2 already has a very nice sound at cold start even with the stock stuff on it but that Widowmaker would wake up the entire subdivision every day lol

Hmmm...so many options, especially in the listen section for that throaty 6.2L

Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 3.15.28 PM.png

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just installed a blowmaster super 40 a few weeks ago. Definitely pissing off the neighbor that shares the driveway in the mornings.
Hey feller, I toadya which ones to get if ya didn't wanna piss off anyone but still wanted a good rumble. but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....you went off the reservation with one of them yee yee mufflers. :shrug: :driver:

Please send vids of neighbor peaking out winders with scawl on his face :popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junior88

Latest posts