08 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ATX DENALI

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought it yesterday. 22,000 miles. Blk on Blk, AWD, fully loaded.

With OEM wheels
Stockathome.jpg

Without OEM Wheels
WheelsRight.jpg

WheelsLeft.jpg

Last edited:

ajaxnxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard and thanks for the pics!

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

if you are looking to sell those OEM wheels i would be glad to assisnt in taking them off your hands!

OP
OP
A

ATX DENALI

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
welcome aboard and thanks for the pics!

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

if you are looking to sell those OEM wheels i would be glad to assisnt in taking them off your hands!

Gonna hang on to them for a month or so and see how I like the aftermarkets. They were on my Tahoe. If I decide to get rid of the OEM's, you got first dibs.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You should upload pics to photobucket.com then copy and paste the [ img ] link into the forum. That way you can post bigger pics.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Denali and welcome to the forum :Handshake: IMO I like it better with the stock 20's but that's just my opinion and those are one of my favorite OEM rims :waytogo:

OP
OP
A

ATX DENALI

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice Denali and welcome to the forum :Handshake: IMO I like it better with the stock 20's but that's just my opinion and those are one of my favorite OEM rims :waytogo:

Thanks, technically, this is my wife's ride and she had those wheels on her Tahoe and likes them, so she wins. As you all know, a happy wife makes for a happy family! My ride is my 08 F250 SD.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: then she chooses :D

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

yup would of stayed with the OEM.
but nice ride man. anymore plans for it?

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou