08 Yukon Black headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperKal

Reaction score
Hi HID-Guys, I have a question.
I am wanting to change my headlights on my 08 Yukon to some black ones with HID. I found many on Ebay but many users on here suggest keeping away from them since the quality of the projector is really bad. Some members have posted pics of the light pattern and it does indeed seem bad. They seem to suggest a retrofit which is approx. $1000 and not something I am willing to spend. On your site, you have some housings that appear to be exactly the same as the ones on Ebay. You also offer them with a combo HID kit. Can you please confirm that the light output on these is good enough. I have included the link for you to see which ones I am referring to.

Would it also be possible to see some pictures of these housings installed and running so we can see the output and light pattern? Looking around there seem to be a number of members that would seriously consider these housings if they are good. Your reputation on this site for quality and support seem to be great and that is why I am asking these questions. An honest answer goes a long way.

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main...oducts_id=1520

I have tried to call you guys a few times but no luck :(

Thanks in advance.

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi HID-Guys, I have a question.
I am wanting to change my headlights on my 08 Yukon to some black ones with HID. I found many on Ebay but many users on here suggest keeping away from them since the quality of the projector is really bad. Some members have posted pics of the light pattern and it does indeed seem bad. They seem to suggest a retrofit which is approx. $1000 and not something I am willing to spend. On your site, you have some housings that appear to be exactly the same as the ones on Ebay. You also offer them with a combo HID kit. Can you please confirm that the light output on these is good enough. I have included the link for you to see which ones I am referring to.

Would it also be possible to see some pictures of these housings installed and running so we can see the output and light pattern? Looking around there seem to be a number of members that would seriously consider these housings if they are good. Your reputation on this site for quality and support seem to be great and that is why I am asking these questions. An honest answer goes a long way.

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main...oducts_id=1520

I have tried to call you guys a few times but no luck :(

Thanks in advance.

Keep in mind that you get what you pay for. 1000 Dollars might be steep and a bit pricey but the light output you get is very good. Ive seen very very bad projectors and low quality and output from many projectors. I can say the ones you see on ebay and the ones are our site are going to be close if not the same quality of projector. Remember you get what you pay for, Unfortunately we do not have any pics installed. But its really up to you how clean you want your lighting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts