09 Loaded LTZ Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bowtye8

Reaction score
a few pics of my 09

Attachments

• DSC04946 (Large).jpg
    DSC04946 (Large).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC04948 (Large).jpg
    DSC04948 (Large).jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC04958 (Large).JPG
    DSC04958 (Large).JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 58
OP
OP
Denali132

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I want the 09 Escalade but they will not come off sticker because they say they have to get it from another dealer BS I know. Are they dumb enough to think I will pay sticker!! They say there is no inventory on the Escalades. Nnaboy yes I love my Denali but wanted to check out the Escalades I could not beleive the sticker is $74,000 that's way to high.

007fl

Reaction score
I have a friend in auto sales. It's not as easy as it once was. If the dealer that has the vehicle you want is not a brother/sister dealership they often refuse to transfer vehicles at their own cost any more. They charge "invoice" which leaves your dealer with not much room for profit after that.
If you want a vehicle from a dealer not in your area the best idea is to work a deal with them directly and have it transported yourself.

nitrochulo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just purchased a loaded Summit White 09 LTZ 6.2L
I paid 51k OTD. I did have GMS and recieved 2k in rebates. Previous GM owner.
So Far love the truck. I have a few small wish list items

Like Still no USB port. Its 2009!!!!
Also I like the rear storage compartment in the rear area. Well it was a small glovebox in the sidepanel area on my 2000 Tahoe.
Good Luck on your decision

Sticker was 57k with GMS it was 50k then 2k off in rebate plus sale tax so about 51k

Did you ever find the USB port or does it really not have one. I saw one at the dealer with No USB port also... I was confused. I have a 2010 Suburban LTZ which my wife drives and it has the USB port in the console. The 2009 Tahoe LTZ I'm thinking about buying for is USB-less. I figured it has to be somewhere else.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever find the USB port or does it really not have one. I saw one at the dealer with No USB port also... I was confused. I have a 2010 Suburban LTZ which my wife drives and it has the USB port in the console. The 2009 Tahoe LTZ I'm thinking about buying for is USB-less. I figured it has to be somewhere else.

Wow, old thread!

You're right that the '09's USB port has to be somewhere else -- it's just that the "somewhere else" is on the '10 and up. The '09s have no USB port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nitrochulo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow, old thread!

You're right that the '09's USB port has to be somewhere else -- it's just that the "somewhere else" is on the '10 and up. The '09s have no USB port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks... Just ordered a GEN 6 Lockpick (GMX550) to take care of that and alot more...

It was killing me because I have a 2010 Suburban with it has one and Autos.MSN.com and other sites all say that 2009 added usb which I figured has to be wrong when i looked at 3 different 2009s and it wasn't there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts