1998 Chevy Tahoe 4x4 $5,500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smasal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1998 Chevy Tahoe 4 Dr, 4x4, 138,000 miles on the body but only 34,000 on the engine. The engine was rebuilt here locally and I have the receipts to go with it. This Tahoe runs and drives like a dream. Starts right up and never misses. Front and rear AC blow ice cold. All electronics work from windows, locks, heated seats, keyless entry, cruise, radio, everything is working like it should. Very clean tan leather interior. Only rip is in drivers seat. The hood needs to be repainted. I live with it but it is oxidized and it's the only spot on the truck that's an eye sore. I put Chevy silverado rims on it wrapped with brand new 265/75/16 Yokohama geolander tires back in October. So less than 10k miles on these tires. And they are very sharp looking. This is a wonderful and powerful truck that doesn't leak a drop of oil and holds oil pressure very well. It has had new plugs and wires, seals, gaskets, and o2 sensors done with the engine rebuild and I have tickets for that as well. This won't last long. The black trim at the bottom is called Herculiner. I had it put on to give it a tougher look and protect the sides from my flint rock road/driveway I live on. This is tough stuff normally used for bed liners.

Please message me or email me at

[email protected]

There are more pictures in my profile.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339995468.606599.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou